Monday, January 2, 2017

Test Update

I made my first attempt at a group email via Synergy a few minutes ago and below I've copied the communication that I hope you received.  Hope you're all doing well and I'll see you soon.

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great break and are feeling rested as we head into the last few weeks of the semester.  Hopefully you are aware that you were supposed to have a test covering our Political Beliefs and Behaviors unit on Wednesday of this week.  I am going to move the date of that test to Friday with the hope that everyone is better prepared and receives an adequate review of the material covered.  Given the abnormal end of the week preceding break 7th and 8th period classes did not receive a review, which I believe puts them at a decided disadvantage.  On Wednesday you can expect a bit of grade reconciliation and a review.  I would still recommend that you put some effort into preparing for the exam prior to Wednesday's class and pay specific attention to the review sheet that you should have in your possession.  

We have a lot to cover in the remaining weeks of the semester and I hope you are all ready to put in some effort to make it happen.  Happy New Year!

Carnahan